It's me- Amy Moe (Hiers)- my family has a link to your parents family blog-which then links to your blog and all of your brothers and sisters. I love these blogs- it keeps us all up-dated. Our blog is: http://pakiamymoe.blogspot.com/ The next blog is my families blog: http://hiersfamilynewsletter.blogspot.com/ If for some reason you can't access it, then please e-mail me at ampak12003@yahoo.com.
I'd love to hear from you. By the way- you have a great blog.
Keri, I tagged you - so check my blog. we will have to do webkins again with the kids. Happy Fathers Day Matthew! We miss you! We keep on thinking today of Todds fall. Thanks for being our lifesavers!! We were so blessed to have you here then.
2 comments:
Hi Kerilyn,
It's me- Amy Moe (Hiers)- my family has a link to your parents family blog-which then links to your blog and all of your brothers and sisters. I love these blogs- it keeps us all up-dated.
Our blog is:
http://pakiamymoe.blogspot.com/
The next blog is my families blog:
http://hiersfamilynewsletter.blogspot.com/
If for some reason you can't access it, then please e-mail me at ampak12003@yahoo.com.
I'd love to hear from you.
By the way- you have a great blog.
From a long ago friend,
Amy Moe (hiers)
Keri,
I tagged you - so check my blog. we will have to do webkins again with the kids. Happy Fathers Day Matthew! We miss you! We keep on thinking today of Todds fall. Thanks for being our lifesavers!! We were so blessed to have you here then.
Post a Comment