Ok, so I am still not totally use to the fact that Matthew works from home! His office in the garage is still a work in progress....it WILL be done by summer....but in the meantime, I have to laugh at him when I see where he decides to work each day!!! A lot of mornings, he is in bed until noon....to his defense, he is REALLY working....but I always tease him and ask him when he is going to start working for the day!!! Also, when I took theses pictures and told him he was making it in the blog today, he said, "But I don't always stay in bed until noon....sometimes I am on the couch or in the rocking chair...." Don't let that fool you, though! He is always in his pj's!!! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HMMM --- I love all of the remotes right next to him! TV, sterio, etc etc!!
What a nice way to work! I think I would like to start working while still in bed.
Post a Comment