Monday, September 17, 2007

This post is for Michael!

I have been thinking a lot about our good family friend, Michael, and thought that I would post a picture of the table he built my family many years ago....then, Dad and Mom came to visit us a year (or two....Ican't remember) for a labor day weekend, and we sanded it down and restained it.... I am happy to say that Michael's table is doing well in our kitchen, and getting plenty of use!



4 comments:

Amy said...

This is one of the things that i think of when i think of mike. Glad you posted this and glad the table is still in the family!

rachellekc said...

Keri, it was fun catching up on all your posts. I love this table, and it's the reason we have something similar in our own kitchen! Thanks for sharing. And i hope school is going better for you all.

Katie and Eric said...

What a great table! Thanks for posting a picture. It looks great in your kitchen.

Michael and Tammi said...

Keri:
Personally I can't believe this table has made it this long, When I made it with your dad, part of it was in the basement and the finish was put on in the master bedroom where we could have a dust free area. I still can't beleive it. Thank you for sharing it with me. If you listen closely, you can hear kids laughing in and around the the table. I for get the cost of it but hey It had to be under a few hundred bucks to build it then. I still can't believe you actually use it. love ya Michael