Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thank You Uncle Mike and Aunt Liz!!!!!

Jessica was so excited to get a package in the mail today....even more excited when she opened it up to find the 7th Harry Potter book in there.....and even more excited to realize it was hers!!!! I have a feeling we wont be seeing her for a while!!! Thank you Mike and Liz!!!


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy reading Jessica!! We know you'll love it and we love you!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Darling picture of you Jessica!! Enjoy your new book! Love, Grandma

karen said...

Hey kerilyn, She is looking more like you every picture. My mom and sister got their books when they came out and got 1/2 through them waiting for baby Josh to come. They are fast readers and Loved the book. I hope she loves it too. We cant get Ali into them. She is into every other kind of book though. As long as she likes to read I shouldnt complain.
We miss you guys. Come back and visit some time.

Amy said...

Oh I LOVE that!!! How nice. Happy reading jessica!