Sunday, September 30, 2007
First Timer for Everything!
Well, I just need to take a moment and brag a little....I was really in the mood for home made bread to go with our dinner tonight....so, I decided to make some....that is not the first time for that, but I decided to make some WHEAT BREAD! And, I have to say, it turned out really well. For some reason, I have always thought wheat bread is harder, but honestly, now that I have done it, I will do it more often! It was yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the rain boots - how cute and yes you will definitely need those there!! About the wheat bread - good for you. Isn't it yummy. Did you put gluten in it? If not you should try it. I believe it's about 1 Tbs./cup of flour. It helps make it lighter and fluffier.
Post a Comment