This is how we ate for a few days while we were waiting for our furniture! It was our choice to be here for a few days before the furniture showed up so we could do some painting. Notice the yellow mustard colored walls.....perhaps some people like it, but it was not for us! We wanted to paint before the furniture showed up!!!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
CUTE picture of the whole famiy painting!! You know what they say....a famiy that paints together stays together!!! :)
Hi Keri! I would love to see a picture of the finished product!! It looks like you have a lot of great helpers!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun working as a family. Way to get in there and get to work. I am sure that you are loving your new house. I am so glad that you are up and blogging.
Post a Comment