This is our new home! You asked for pictures, so here they are....inside and out....just about every angle on every room! (sorry!) You will notice, Kayleigh got in on just about every shot, but no, not every room is hers!!! She was just my helper!!! (And no, you can't count this as having seen our house.....we would still love a visit from any and all of you!!!!)

To the left of the house is a path which takes you into a "forest" of trees. To the right is the home that belongs to the Yankees fans....that is right! Their Yankess flag came out last week....we forgot to ask what baseball the team the neighbors like....could make for some fun neighborhood gatherings!!!!




Front door entry way. As you come in, the living room is off to the left.

This is the living room. Perfect for FHE and playing the piano!!

After the living room, there is a closet to the left, then the stairs, then the family room!! Notice, the open kitchen/ family room arrangement! I love the floor plan!!!


This is taken from the Family room, looking into the kitchen. The garage door is off to the right, and the bathroom is the door that is open.....(below) our 1/2 bath down stairs.


Still in the kitchen.....you can see where the garage door is a little better, and yes, that is the computer desk from Mom and Dad! We love it....thanks!!! We love having a kitchen big enough for our nice big Michael Pollard table, plus this nice desk, and we don't feel like it is crowded at all!!!
This is the top of the stairs.

Jessica's room is just to the right when you come upstairs. Yes, those are brown curtains. Eventually, she wants an animal room, with black and brown paw prints, and I am hoping to find some favric to go with that theme. So, when we went curtain shopping, we shopped for what she will have, not for what she has now.


Next to Jessica's room is the laundry room. I love having the laundry room on the same level as all of the bedrooms!!!

Kayleigh's room is on the other side of the laundry room. She was so excited she got the blue room! That is her favorite color! I am hoping when we get the time and money, I can convince her to do a more girly color, or perhaps I can work blue into a girl theme with flowers, etc. For now, she is happy. For some reason, there is no closet door....that is on our list of things to still do!


This is the kids bathroom. It is to the left when you get upstairs. I like where it is located....it is across from Jareds room, and the angle of the door is such that you can't see into it unless you are right where it is.....for those mornings that Jessica doesn't take care of her stuff after she gets ready!!!


Jared's room from a couple of different angles. The door opens, and semi hides the train from the hallway view.

Our master bedroom. Looking out into the hallway, the kids bathroom is to the left, and Jared's room is straight across, to the right a little.



Our master bathroom from just about every angle!



If you are still looking, you deserve to see the garage!!!!
5 comments:
Keri I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. The house is great and you are right - you have the ideal floor plan on the main level - nice and open. I love how the family room runs right into the kitchen and you have lots of space. All the furniture from mom and dad looks great. I also love the exterior of your home and your yard. Thanks for all the pictures. I hope to see it in person someday - like when we are neighbors?!?!?!?
I love your house. Im so jealous. We wont be going probably for another year or so now. I can only dream of a big house like that. Congrats on getting everything moved in so quickly.
THANK YOU!! for the pictures! I really like the exterior and your great floor plan. I think your kitchen looks so great! I'm really impressed at how settled in you are already--good job! That takes a lot of work! Thanks for the pics!
AWESOME!! Looks like such a great home!! I love the furniture in it!! What a perfect home for your family!! Really, I can't wait to see it.....maybe when we are neighbors!!!!! (Amy....let's both move there!)
oooopsss...i didn't know i was under ryan's name....that last comment was from me!! Let's ALL move up there!!
Post a Comment