Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy 6th Birthday Jared!







6 comments:

Builder said...

That cake was awesome! seriously, i wish i had a cake with flames coming out of it for my 6th birthday...maybe alisa will let me have one like that for my 23rd birthday. congrats on the blog! i'm excited for us to move to oregon and see your new house (except it won't be very new then).

Alisa said...

YEAH FOR THE BLOG!!!!! I am so excited to see this! I never even check anymore because I don't expect anything new, but tonight Ryan checked it and found new stuff!! Keep it up!! SEriously, that cake is AWESOME!! What a cute idea!

Liz said...

keri, this is cute! I'm so glad that you have started blogging again! ryan, did you say you are moving to oregon??!

Camie said...

I love that cake!! Especially the idea of having the candles at the bottom! You are so creative!

Katie and Eric said...

Happy Birthday Jared! What a fun cake!!! Looks like a fun day.

karen said...

Wow. Good going with the cake. Im sure he enjoyed it. Hope you are enjoying your oregon home. WE miss you here.