Thursday, June 3, 2010
It hit me today...
Today was a nice day outside.....well, I guess coming from the fact that we have had rain for weeks on end, it seems! Anyway, I decided to take advantage of the weather....when Kayleigh got home, we went on a picnic and to play at a playground. It hit me while I was sitting at the picnic table that my days of doing this with her are numbered....my "baby" will be in first grade in September. I have to admit, I have been looking forward to that day....it seems nice to have all my kids at school all day, without the 1/2 day schedule....or at least it has seemed like a nice thought up until our outing today....It hit me.....I will miss my afternoons with Kayleigh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! That is so hard to believe! It will definitely be a big change for both of you next fall!! Maybe you can take all of Kayleigh's dolls for a picnic without her! So cute!
Don't be lonely. Let's play, I miss you. And I have two snotty kids who can keep you from getting lonely.
ahhh so sweet. She is so cute and looks just like jessica!
Post a Comment