Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Secret hiding places....
I remember growing up, it seemed at each house we lived at we had a special "secret" hiding place in our yard.....not that they were too secrative, but it was a fun place to go and play with my siblings....in Maine, I remember a little path that had rhubarb growing from our yard to another yard, I remember by the sand box in Marayland, there was a big tree area.....anyway, it has been fun to watch Jared and Kayleigh find their place in our yard....they seem to venture to the side of our house, and play on this rotting picnic table that we inherited with our house :)....they love going there b/c it is the "gold mine" for bug/frog collecting/finding!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
great to catch up! miss you all!
ahhh they are so cute! I can't believe Jessica is 14!!! When did that happen?!??!
Post a Comment