Kayleigh played basketball this year! My family that I grew up in is a basketball family, so it was fun to have one of my children play! Once she got over her social anxiety issues, she seemed to progress well for her first year.....she play in a K-2nd grad league....poor girl was a little too short to make a basket this year, but she tried her hardest.....she was a great passer on her team, and her number 1 contribution was rebounding! She knew where to plant herself under the basket to get those rebounds...and she would fight for some of those rebounds! I think she is off to a basketball career!!!
This is her trophy that she got at an end of the season party.


Kayleigh's friend, Brooklyn and her family came to cheer her on for one of the games! Thanks guys!!!
Kayleigh's friend, Brooklyn and her family came to cheer her on for one of the games! Thanks guys!!!

3 comments:
You KNOW I'm a total basketball nut. It always makes me smile when I see kids play. Great job on the rebounding!!! :)
Go Kayleigh!! Making the Christensens proud!
A darling basketball player!! Good for you Kayleigh!
Post a Comment