For Thanksgiving, we went down to my sister's, Liz' house.....we spent the night there Wednesday, and spent the day of Thanksgiving there.....my sister, Alisa and her husband were there, too. It was fun to spend Thanksgiving with family!!! Thanks Liz, Travis, Calvin and Miles for hosting us!!!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Thanksgiving!!!
Obviously, I am playing catchup!!! When I got on to post Christmas, and realized I haven't even posted Thanksgiving, I realized I have some catching up to do.....and, not to mention the fact that my background was still on Halloween.....I guess I have been enjoying the reality of the Holiday, as opposed the the cyberspace reality????
For Thanksgiving, we went down to my sister's, Liz' house.....we spent the night there Wednesday, and spent the day of Thanksgiving there.....my sister, Alisa and her husband were there, too. It was fun to spend Thanksgiving with family!!! Thanks Liz, Travis, Calvin and Miles for hosting us!!!
For Thanksgiving, we went down to my sister's, Liz' house.....we spent the night there Wednesday, and spent the day of Thanksgiving there.....my sister, Alisa and her husband were there, too. It was fun to spend Thanksgiving with family!!! Thanks Liz, Travis, Calvin and Miles for hosting us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment