My sister and her husband went to Paris for (almost) two weeks, and we got to watch their boys, Calvin (2) and Miles (6 mos.) while they were gone. The first few days they were with us, my sister, Alisa and her husband, Ryan were staying with us, as they were in transition of moving....(only an hour and a half away from us!)....it was nice to have them here to help with the transition!!! I feel like Ryan really kept the house running!!! I felt busy the whole time, but really, I felt like every time I turned around, he was there making dinner, feeding a baby, cleaning up toys....plus he got in some Wii time!!!....It was fun to have cousins here....but, i have to admit, I am definitely out of baby mode!!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
2 weeks? WOW! Great job. What a good sister you are. When is it YOUR turn to head to Paris? :)
thank you, again, for helping us!! the boys loved it! i love you keri!
Post a Comment