For those of you with kids in school, I am sure you can relate.....the end of the school year always seems so busy....and yet, I wouldn't trade those busy days for anything....because they are soooo much fun!!!
FIRST.....FIELD TRIP TO A LOCAL FARM WITH JARED'S CLASS

SECOND.....KAYLEIGH'S PRESCHOOL PROGRAM AND GRADUATION


(Kayleigh with her best buds from preschool.....
Caleb, Drew, and Jacob)

(Kayleigh and Mrs. Johnson)

(Kayleigh and Mrs. N)
We sure will miss her teachers! They made this year a great one!
AND, OF COURSE, END OF THE YEAR GIFTS FOR THE WONDERFUL TEACHERS

THIS YEAR I MADE SOME COOKIE BOUQUETS
3 comments:
What a good idea for teacher gifts. I'm always at a loss as to what to give.
keri your kids are so cute and kayleigh is just a miniature you! i would love to know how you did the cookies. They are so cute.
very cute and creative!
Post a Comment