Sunday, October 7, 2007

Telling the Kids!

We are going to Disney Land....and this is how we told the kids! we ran yarn all through the house.....they had to follow the yarn and find notes that told them a little bit more with each note!

First they had a calendar with a note that said: "on October 24 we will be...."
"an airplain ......"
note #3......"to California:
note #4: "to go to DisneyLand!"


6 comments:

Ralph and Teresa said...

We are so excited this is finally going to happen! You have waited a long time! How fun and exciting and what a cute, fun way to let your kids know. We'll miss you in December, but I'm glad you get to do this! Love, Mom

karen said...

How fun. I loved going to disney every year for about 8 years in a row growing up in CA. You will have such a great time. The kids will love it too. I havent been back since the new park. I would love to go see that side now too.

Liz said...

that is so exciting!! i can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah!! This is so exciting! I also love how you told your kids about the trip! What a fun mom you are!

Alisa said...

YEAH!!!! This is a trip that's been in the mkaing for quite awhile....I'm so happy you get to go now!!!! My in-laws just got back and it's decorated really cute for halloween!!!

Katie and Eric said...

How exciting! What a fun way to let your kids know and to get them excited about it. Have a great time!:)