A Lot of Love + A Lot of Laughter = One Happy Family
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Feeding the Ducks
Well, it was Matthew's first day in his new calling....I decided that I will need to be creative during the time he is at meetings Sunday afternoons....so, this time, we went on our walk to a nearby duck pond, and fed the ducks!
keri all of these pictures are so great. Yes, you have to get creative when your husband is away at meetings etc.!!! I totally understand. I'm also very impressed with the fancy music and slide show!!!! Go keri!!
3 comments:
So what is the new calling?
keri all of these pictures are so great. Yes, you have to get creative when your husband is away at meetings etc.!!! I totally understand. I'm also very impressed with the fancy music and slide show!!!! Go keri!!
Ditto!! Cute pictures. Very creative! Love, Mom
Post a Comment