Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A trip to the Ocean

We went to Tillamook.....we were told you can take a tour of the cheese factory there, and it is on the coast. Grampy wanted to see the Ocean.....so did we! Unfortunately, the cheese factory was closed by the time we got there, but it was fun to see the ocean.....for most of us! After Grampy got soaked up to his knees by a wave, Kayleigh decided she did not like the ocean.....she was scared it would get her! Jared loved the light house! It was neat.....we were able to walk right up to it.....for anyone who knows Jared, you know he loves light houses....I have never seen him so excited to get somewhere!!!!













4 comments:

Amy said...

pretty pictures. Looks like you guys have been having fun exploring new territory. interesting that jared loves light houses so much.

Liz said...

that is a fun cheese factory! i've been there many times...we take our 4-wheelers there to Sand Lake where you can ride along the ocean forever...I'm glad you went to check it out!

Travis

Ralph and Teresa said...

Keri,

I know Jared and I had NO IDEA he loves lighthouses!! Where did that come from? Cute though! Love, Mom

Katie and Eric said...

You guys live in a very beautiful place. I think we could definately be convinced to live there. Keep enjoying taking little trips. That is so fun that Matthew's dad was able to come and visit!:)