Tuesday, June 12, 2007

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE!!!!

Just had to brag to my family!!!! It is about 20 minutes away from us....another great reason to move here.....or at least come visit! Of course, we had to introduce Grampy to Sheridans!





4 comments:

Liz said...

sweet!! i had no idea! i'll have to check and see if oregon has one too! if not, we'll be going up there a lot!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Oregon doesn't have one....we got onto Sheridan's website.....there are none in Oregon, and this is the only one in Washington....it is in Vancouver! I think we will have to introduce your in laws to it this summer while you are here!

Alisa said...

I THOUGHT YOU WERE PREGNANT OR SOMETHING!!!! I seriously did!!! Don't get me wrong, Sheridans is a great surprise, but I was seriously expecting something BIG!!!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Alisa--
That is not even funny! I think I would be crying, not blogging if I were pregnant!