We have been busy around our house!!! Jared has moved to Jessica's old room; Jessica and Kayleigh are sharing Jared's old room; Kayleigh's old room has been converted to a play room. We have been painting up a storm, and having fun changing rooms/furniture around. Jared's room was the first one completely done! He wanted a light blue room (it used to be hot pink) with clouds painted on the wall!!!
(Matthew painted the cloudsabove his bed)
......now on with the rest of the projects!!!!!

6 comments:
great job painting Keri. I remember our cross stitch days- my boys have been fascinated that I could even do such a thing- I guess it's been a while.
keri great job on the room. it looks great and matthew did a nice job with the coulds!
KeriLyn,
I am so proud of Jared and his accomplishments in school this year. Doesn't surprise me about his citizenship award!! What a great boy he is with such a wholesome spirit! I am also proud of you! You were his advocate and it paid off! You helped build him up and he has now seen that he can do hard things! I'm so proud of you for your encouragement and effort on his behalf! Love, Mom
Someday we will finish the projects...
live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天 , live173聊天
國外聊天室網站 , 美女交友激情互動 , 視頻直播聊天室 , 台灣免費聊天室 , 日本聊天室網站 , qq聊天室 , 直播視頻秀 , 聊天室你懂的 , 聊天室排行榜 , 戀夜秀場美女直播視頻
Post a Comment