Jared turned 9 on May 9 (mother's day!!!)....Jared wanted to watch the movie UP for his party.....I knew I couldn't commit to a big birthday party with a lot of kids if we were going to watch a movie.....Jared also wanted McDonalds for a b-day dinner....so, we compromised.....I told him he could either have a lot of friends over, and just do a classic b-day party, or he could invite 2 or 3 friends and we would watch UP and eat McDonalds.....he opted for that.....3 of the 4 kids he invited were able to come.....Logan, Aiden and Jaden....it was a fun few hours!!! I made a house with balloons on it, representing the UP house.....then, on Sunday, he opened presents from us, and from Grandma and Grandpa.....he got a new (bigger) bike, and he got some new clothes, and a remote control helicopter. We have had fun flying that helicopter around! And he and Kayleigh are enjoying riding bikes together!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment