I am not sure how many of you out there use google reader. I have used it and loved it for a while to follow peoples blogs.....probably your blog!!! In the past, I have been able to click on your name, and it brings me to your blog, but now when I click on your name, it brings me to a page that says something similar to:
this page can not be displayesd.
check for possible solutions......etc.
I am frustrated.....i want to be able to actually get to peoples blogs as i see they are updated.....i can still read the posts, but i can't see the nice background, and wonderful layouts. Anyway, if anyone out there can help me with this, let me know!!!! In the meantime, know i continue to enjoy reading what you post, but i just am not viewing it in a way that lends me to commenting!!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't help you there because I've never used google reader. But you can follow peoples blogs on blogger. It's at least another option.
Post a Comment