Thursday, October 1, 2009
They're back!!!
If you remember back in July, I watched my nephews for a couple of weeks while my sister and her husband went to France.....Well, Calvin and Miles are back....this time just for a week....my sister couldn't have picked a better week to go to Hawaii with her husband for a dental convention....it has been rainy and chilly! But, we love having her kids here!!! Kayleigh loves feeding Miles his bottle. And, tonight after dinner, Calvin climbed on the bench next to me, crawled into my lap....and I asked "Why are you climbing on me?" to which he said "Because I WOVE you!"......oh, make my heart melt!!!
Miles was totally in downward dog position (for anyone who knows yoga) this morning....it cracked me up....I tried catching it with the camera, but of course, didn't have luck....but just thought I would add this picture anyway!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow. miles totally looks like calvin in that first picture! thanks for posting keri. i miss my boys. thanks for taking care of them for me (again)!
Post a Comment