Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Kids say the darndest things!

The other day, Jared was walking upstairs to go to bed, and in all seriousness, he asked, "Mom, why does Santa hat Batman and Robin?" Not quite sure why he was asking, but knowing that he sounded concerned, as he is a batman fan, I knew I needed to reassure him that Santa does not hate Santa. After telling him that, he said, then why did Santa make up the song about Batman and Robin, then he started singing "Jingle Bells, batman smells......!!!" Oh my, I got to laughing sooooooo hard!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hello Kerilyn and Matthew!! I am so glad Brian sent me his blog because now I get to catch up with my friends. How are you guys? You'll have to send me your email addresses and your actual address. I would love to put you on my Christmas card list. My email is beckyorton@yahoo.com. Write and let me know how you guys are doing!!! Your kids are so cute. Love, Becky

Katie and Eric said...

That is funny!!!