Friday, July 6, 2007

Keri Has a New Look!!!

Well, after years of dealing with thin, straight hair, I decided to get a perm! I think I like it....Matthew said I look like a kid again....like when we first met....not sure if that is a good thing or not.....but, he was attracted to me then, so it can't be too bad. Jessica likes it....Jared and Kayleigh keep closing their eyes and running away from me!!!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely makes you look younger. I like the look!

Stamp4hobby said...

Love it! :)

Liz said...

yeah keri! i think it looks great. i think you'll be really happy with it

Katie and Eric said...

Keri...you look great. I love it! I think it will be perfect for you, nice and easy. Can't wait to see it in person in 2 more weeks!:)

Amy said...

Keri
you were brave and went for it and i think you will be glad you did. it's always nice to have a change. I think it looks nice.

Camie said...

Hi Keri!
I think they did a great job on the perm! I like the length and the curls on you! It will especially be nice during the summer. Can't wait to see you soon!

Alicia said...

Cute hair, I love how easy a perm can make life, wash and go.